Hours of Operation

Yes, we operate 7 days a week! Rats don't take days off.

MONDAY 7am - 8pm
TUESDAY 7am - 8pm
WEDNESDAY 7am - 8pm
THURSDAY 7am - 8pm
FRIDAY 7am - 8pm
SATURDAY 8am - 7pm
SUNDAY 10am - 6pm
Have you noticed the strong foul odor inside your building or house, but you have no idea where it is coming from? 99% of the service requests that we receive would be related to a dead animal, the other 1% would be due to sewer gas. When in this situation, you might think that you can ignore it and wait for the odor to vanish. However, you will not have the stomach for this. It will take months before the smell will completely dissipate. Furthermore, the air quality and your foods will be contaminated when you ignore them. To avoid the repercussions, call us, and we will immediately deal with it. We are a full-service family-owned dead animal removal company; we are experts in locating and removing the source of the problem for you. We will use a non-invasive procedure, but there are times when we have to cut a hole in your walls or ceilings. Nonetheless, we will be repairing it after all necessary procedures have been performed. We are equipped to offer remediation and restoration service. Some people may find this a nasty job, but our people are ready to do it. We will be prepared to crawl through tight spaces and venture on areas when no one else will, just to retrieve the carcass.